Vacancy in Etisalat
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (trading as Etisalat Nigeria ) desires to urgently fill the following vacant positions in the Technical Division. Applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates are welcome:
jobs in Nigeria: Senior Engineer , DC Power
Reports to: Manager, Mechanical & Electrical
WORK BASE AREA: Abuja & Lagos
Roles & Responsibilities
* Supervision and maintenance of power & cooling equipment at Data Centre, IT rooms and all other equipment: (AC/DC system and HVAC)
* Planning/Implementation and execution of all preventive and corrective maintenance activities
* Management of power & cooling consumption / capacity utilization
* Coordinate new installations in the data centre according to power budget /design specification.
* Data Centre Power /Floor space utilization and allocation control
* Updating of technical documentation, drawings and operational logs relating to equipment and maintenance activities
* Management of BMS in the Data centre.
* Monitoring diesel levels/ consumption and ensuring refills as and when necessary.
* Monitoring of utility power utilization and availability.
* Ensuring housekeeping of the Data centre
* Maintain accurate records of all M & E equipment in the in the Data Centre.
* Conduct monthly meetings with maintenance contractors and generate reports.
* Produce weekly and monthly activities reports.
• First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
• Minimum 3 years experience in Telecomm Power and Cooling system / Generator and HVAC air- condition Operation and Maintenance.
• Very good understanding of telecoms DC/AC power systems.
• Operation & Maintenance experience.
Qualified/interested candidates should forward updated / detailed resume to email@example.com.
on or before Monday, April 4, 2011. (Subject of mail should be position applying for).
PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
In addition, interested candidates must:
• Have completed NYSC or possess exemption certificate.
• Be highly focused and success driven.
• Exceptional ability to think and plan proactively
• Possess good interpersonal/people skills.